Terms and Conditions
Orders must be paid in full prior to shipping.
The buyer may request an invoice and pay online with their credit card.
We accept payments via PayPal
Payment plans are discussed upon mutual agreement. A 25% non-refundable deposit towards your purchase must be received within 24 hours of the sale agreement.
Failure to complete your payment within the agreed terms will result in forfeited deposit. The buyer will receive store credit, minus the 25% deposit.
All guarantees and duty of care is only applicable to the original buyer. Deposits, credit, and guarantees are not transferable. All sales are final.
Communication responses are expected within 24 hours.
Be considerate of short shipping windows due to weather. We reserve the right to decline a payment plan due to weather.
Animals will not be shipped or available for pick-up until the final payment is received and processed 72 hours before the scheduled shipment.
Apollo's Geckos only ships for Wednesday or Thursday arrival to your nearest FedEx Hub for Customer Pick-up. We can provide a list of Official FedEx Hubs near you based on your postal zip code.
Shipping is an additional fee that can range from $40 - $85 depending on your location.
Included is Ship Your Reptiles Live Arrival Insurance.
Animals are securely placed in individual sealed deli cups, inside a Styrofoam insulated box with a Phase 22 Cryopak.
Apollo's Geckos will schedule overnight priority shipping through ShipYourRetpiles.com via FedEx.
We reserve the right NOT to ship any animals if the temperatures are not safe at departure or arrival locations.
Typical shipping time frame: April through June and September through mid-October.
Please have shipping arranged through your broker before inquiring about an animal.
Our Live Guarantee is voided when choosing to ship outside the continental 48 United States.
Buyer's discretion is advised.
- Broker Option: Dutch Dragon Imports can answer questions about the process and arrange international deliveries through their company.
- International purchases require multiple shipping fees. Apollo's Geckos will quote the first shipment within the continental 48 United States. The buyer is responsible for their broker's importing / exporting costs.
Apollo's Geckos does not pre-arrange international shipments. It is the responsibility of the buyer to arrange with their broker and ask questions to get specific international shipping dates, as well as understand their procedure. We have worked with Dutch Dragon Imports and have had excellent experiences.
We guarantee live healthy animals for 5 days.
If in the event that your animal arrives deceased, the buyer must notify Apollo's Geckos immediately upon delivery with photographic proof. A refund will be issued.
- Animals should be placed in quarantine for a minimum of 30 days. If possible, in a separate room from the rest of your pets and by themselves. New animals should be handled last. Not quarantining your new animal will result in a void of our health guarantee.
- We do not guarantee health issues resulting from improper husbandry or accidents once all responsibilities belong to the new owner.
- Sometimes animals take several weeks to eat after being shipped. This is due to settling into their new home.
This does not qualify for a refund. We request that the buyer pays close attention to their animal and keeps us updated with weight gain, husbandry, etc.
- Rarely, tail loss may occur during shipping. Tail loss has no affect on the health of your animal nor the ability to breed. Compensation will not be offered in the event of a dropped tail.
We guarantee that our photos are never enhanced or otherwise altered to distort the color of the animal being sold. Photos are taken in natural lighting without flash. We will not refund or replace an animal due to future color changes the animal may exhibit with age. Geckos will also display darker or lighter colors if they are stressed.
We do not guarantee the sex of your animal unless stated in the description.
Common terms include: unsexed, probable, no pores seen, pores seen, proven, virgin, etc.
These are just observations at the time the gecko is posted for sale.
Geckos are easier to distinguish their sex once 15 grams or larger.
Animal lineage is guaranteed to come from the parents listed, unless non-specified.
Virgin females can still lay infertile eggs. Animals sold as proven have produced offspring.
In-Person Delivery Directions:
It is a pleasure getting to meet you!
If you wish to pick up your purchase, we will provide the address located in Crown Point, Indiana 46307
Plan in advance to meet during daytime hours, preferably Saturday or Sunday.
We appreciate if your purchase can be paid in full via PayPal before delivery.
The buyer may request to pay the remaining total in cash, in person (after the initial 25% non-refundable deposit was paid via PayPal.)
· All sales are final.
· Animals will not be held without a deposit.
· We reserve the right to refuse a sale.
· Animals will not be shipped until the final payment is processed 72 hours before scheduled shipment.
· Sales will not be made to minors under the age of 18. Please have your parent/guardian contact us.
· Apollo's Geckos does not hold, pick-up or ship any other purchased animals from different breeders.
· Reciept of payment is your acknowledgement and agreement to the terms.